Oven-roasted salmon with bursted tomatoes on the vine with thyme, buttered baby scallops, chilli tomato pesto linguini, and a parmesan crumb, for two.
This salmon recipe is deliciously sweet and the salty taste is offset by its savoury-spice treatments in this dish, which includes thyme buttered baby scallops. The linguini goes well paired with a parmesan crumb on top for extra flavour!
This oven-roasted salmon with bursted tomatoes recipe is simple to follow and comes together in just 30 minutes. Plus, it’s packed with nutritious ingredients like omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, and protein. Give it a try tonight!
Get ready for an easy, healthy weeknight meal with this oven-roasted salmon recipe.
It’ll take just 30 minutes from start to finish!
- 2 Salmon filets
- 200g linguini
- 200g tomato on the vine
- Two tablespoons of tomato paste
- 200g grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- First off, preheat the oven to 180.
- Massage a little oil on the salmon and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, place in an oven dish with the tomatoes and cook for 10 mins.
- Bring a medium size pot of water to the boil add a little salt and add pasta and cook for 10 mins
- in a separate pan melt a little butter and add a sprig of thyme, add scallops and cook for a few minutes either side.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, add the pesto and mix well, place in the middle of the plate, place the scallops around the plate, add the tomatoes, then place the salmon on top of the plate sprinkle the parmesan over the top.
Please make sure your food is piping hot and cooked throughout before serving.
Photo credit and recipe by International Chef Paul Watters.
International Chef – Paul Watters resides in Belfast, Northern Ireland, involved in the Cheffing industry for nearly 30 years now.